Lungovita (loon-go-vee-ta) means long life,
Experience fresh air sleeping, stunning views of Lake Erie, private beach access, upper beach lounges, sights and sounds of nature, crashing waves and campfires with loved ones, in the heart of wine country with free kayak and bike rentals with the purchase of a day pass and any overnight stay. Bring your own food and use the provided BBQ facilities or dine at any of the three neighboring wineries within 5 minute walking distance.
Day Pass: Access to Retreat Center and All Amenities: Valid 9 am to 9 pm
- Day Pass Valid 9 am to 9 pm - Simply Pay $20/day/person Resort Fee
Overnight Camping and Glamping Stays: Tents Sleep 2, Include Two $20/day resort fees included.
- Bring Your Own Tent: $60/night
- Small Glamp Tent, 2 Twin Beds: $80/night
- Large Glamp Tent, 2 Full Beds: $100/night
- Large Glamp Tent Lakeview: $120/night
- Large Glamp Tent Prime Lakefront: $140/night
Glamp tents furnished with organic bamboo bed sheets
Add HST and a one-time cleaning fee of $30 for Glamp tents
For Airbnb bookings, please note HST is already included in prices and additional Airbnb fees will apply.
Resort Fee Amenities: $20/Day/Person
- Free Bike Rentals, borrow one of our 20 cruiser bikes, first come first serve
- Free Kayak Rentals, borrow one of our 10 kayaks, first come first serve
- Parking, walk to 3 wineries within a 5 minute walk
- Use of Outdoor Kitchen BBQ and Lakefront Picnic Tables
- Forest Bathing, Forest Picnic Tables, Meditation Park Benches
- Bonfire Pits and Fire Grills
- Upper Beach Lounge & Hammocks
- Swimming Pool
- Lake Access, sit on a rock or take a swim
- Luxury Bathrooms and Showers
- Volleyball Courts and Central Park games area
Inconvenience Discount: We would love to host you at our new retreat center at 225 Essex County Rd 50 in Harrow Ontario just east of Viewpoint Winery. Please note that our renovations and amenity additions will continue throughout 2021. Guests may be exposed to noise or other inconveniences. Hence our low standard rates have already been discounted for all 2021 bookings to account for this.
Ultra Athlete and longevity expert Rich Roll owns a multi million dollar Malibu mansion, but sleeps in a tent in order to breathe in fresh outdoor air which is 1000 times less polluted than indoor air, and to maximize restorative deep sleep.